You know how there are just those people you meet in your life that are just really special people? Well, today I did some scrapping about one of those people. For those that don't know her...this is Alicia. She is one of the kindest, sweetest people you will ever know. We met on-line and had the opportunity to travel to CHA last year and will again be CHA buddies this year. I am so excited to be going to CHA...more for the fact that I get to be with some very special friends (that means you too Veronica, Sue...and all my MOD Squad buddies...as well as anyone else that happens to be going that I don't know about!). Just one week to go!!! Woohoooooooo!!!

7 comments:
Love the layout Shannon!! Alicia is an awesome friend!
Shannon love your work!
Such a beautiful LO and wonderful tribute! I will miss you at CHA!!!
Oh girl I am gonna KILL you! I hate that middle pic! You are so sweet! I cannot believe you did that! I love it and am glad and proud to call you my friend as well. Can't wait to see you in 6 days !! Woo Hoo Party time!!!!
What a great layout...and very fun!
Can't wait to meet you at CHA Shannon!
That is a fun layout!!It's great you get to see your online buddies at CHA!!!
Post a Comment