Did you miss me? I had a great time at CHA! I've also been busy post-CHA with projects for both Boxer and Midnight Oil. A special thank you goes out to Alicia for letting me borrow her cat, Celeste. I was able to work with the AWESOME new cat albums from Boxer and use her precious furbaby pictures. Check out my album on the Boxer DT Blog (listed on the sidebar).
Hope everyone had a great week!

Oh yeah...I won a SLICE at CHA. Pretty sweet, huh?

Oh yeah...Bucket...this is totally for you...these are my pre-CHA feet! You know you love em!
9 comments:
Awww girl you are so welcome! Thanks for the album!! I had a blast at CHA and congrats again on winning the Slice! HUZZY! LOL!! :P
You look great girl! So glad you had fun at CHA! Congrats on the slice! You so deserve it! As for the pic of your feet...Fabulous!!! XOXOXO
Congrats on the Slice, SO COOL!! And love the pics, very cute!!
WTG on winning a Slice!!! Off to check out your projects!
Congrrats on winning a Slice!!! I love the cat album!!! That is so cool!
I wanna know how the slice works.. glad you had FUN - thanks for working so hard for MOSD!
you were part of CHA this year? Wow, you're moving up there girl!
You won a slice?!!! How awesome is that??!!! congrats!!! Cute feet pic too :)
WOW!! Congrats on winning the Slice! You look great! Glad you had a blast!
Post a Comment