Followers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sock Monkey LOVE...

So while Bailee and I were Target a while back, I found these AWESOME sock monkey slippers. This began my love for sock monkeys. Bailee and I ordered a kit to make a sock monkey and Stampin Up even has a sock monkey stamp!! Well, as I was sitting there admiring my new slippers, I remembered that "someone" made sock monkey paper...so I did a search and found that one of my favorite stores...A Peek into Yesterday carried the papers!! Even better...they had a sketch contest using an AWESOME Becky Fleck sketch...and this layout was born.



To my surprise...I won the sketch contest. BONUS!!! It's a good day! oh...and if anyone has any good leads on sock monkey stuff...I am officially addicted!

8 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Those are just too cute and congrats on winning the ocntest!!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

congrats on winning the sketch contest! you deserve it, such a cute layout! I will have to look for those sock monkeys.

Alicia Sharp said...

Congrats on your win and that LO is just tooo cute!! Sorry but I have no clue where you can get any sock monkey stuff. I will keep my eye open for you tho!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Yeah Congrats!! Love those slippers! I know that they make sock monkey fabric too--they have it at our local quilt shop!

Nevis said...

I looooooooooove the slippers!

Marcie said...

We are also sock monkey lovers at our house & Bree has several different ones. I also got this paper a while back and did a layout featuring Bree and her sock monkeys. Love your layout!

Kathryn said...

Super CUTE -- Love the Sock Monkey Slippers -! :)