Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kids Can Scrap Challenge #1

OK, so it was inevitable that my kids would be scrappers, right? There is this awesome new challenge blog for kids only!! It's called Kids Can Scrap and they are holding their first challenge this month. Here is what my little scrappers came up with...

Bailee (age 12)...


and here are Logan's creations (age 6)...



If you haven't checked out this blog and you have kids, I highly recommend it!!

2 comments:

~Telah said...

Thank you Bailee and Logan for participating in our first KCS challenge! You both did awesome! Come back on Monday to find out who all the winners are and to check out Challenge #2!
~Nessa's Mom

~Telah said...

I believe that you are out of town right now, but when you get back you may want to check out the Kids Can Scrap site. Both of your children won a prize and I need a mailing address so I can get them out! :) Hope to hear from you soon!