Followers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Million Dollar Friend Award


Thanks Gloria for bestowing on me this award!

I guess that means I should pass along the love...

And the awards go to (in no particular order)...

Jen H. - because you always say what you feel and you make me laugh out loud!!

Sue - because you are thoughtful and caring and the world's best grandma!!

Tricia - gotta give love to my fellow social workers!!

Christy AKA Mrs. Crabtree - girlie, you know words can't even describe what your friendship means to me (sniff!!)

and finally...

Alicia - You have stood by me through the good and the bad and for that I will always be grateful!! You truly rock chick!!

Ok...so there you have it. Now go be fruitful and multiply...or divide...or add...or whatever you are supposed to be doing! :-)

5 comments:

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Very cool Shannon! I tagged you- check out my blog!

We'll have to catch up soon, you are a busy lady still- love your recent work!

twinkle teaches said...

What a cute award!
tina

Alicia Sharp said...

Thank you for the award but I will not pass it on since I have a private blog! You are my BFF as well!

Creative Bug Christy said...

Birds of a feather flock together! I got your flight info all written down and the tissues packed! You make it super easy to be your friend - I am truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

That's right, that's what people from NJ do, speak their minds using the "f" word frequently, LOL