Love the pics you got but I cannot believe you did not get that many pics! What is up with that?
Looks like a whole lotta fun! I hope I can go one of these days....
Just wanted to say, I saw your article in the News Sentinel yesterday and had to check out your website. What cool layouts you do!!
These pictures are great Shannon!! Thanks for sharing them.
Oh I'm so jealous, you and Christy got to hang out in RL. How was it???
The photo's are great and you look awesome, Shannon. I am sure you were having way too much fun to get tons of pics...I know I would have been.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the pics you got but I cannot believe you did not get that many pics! What is up with that?
Looks like a whole lotta fun! I hope I can go one of these days....
Just wanted to say, I saw your article in the News Sentinel yesterday and had to check out your website. What cool layouts you do!!
These pictures are great Shannon!! Thanks for sharing them.
Oh I'm so jealous, you and Christy got to hang out in RL. How was it???
The photo's are great and you look awesome, Shannon. I am sure you were having way too much fun to get tons of pics...I know I would have been.
Post a Comment