So here are some highlights from the concert...did I mention how much I LOVE my zoom feature?!? BTW...Keith Urban is soooo hot in person! Nicole Kidman is a lucky lady!! He even walked through the crowd twice and played to the "cheap seats".
Monday, June 08, 2009
Keith Urban and Taylor Swift
For Bailee's birthday, she used her money she got to get a ticket to this concert. I bought a ticket so she could go. Not sending my baby to a concert by herself afterall! She LOVES Taylor Swift and I am pretty sure after the concert she loves her even more. She has a renewed interest in her guitar and boys beware...my girl writes songs too! LOL
So here are some highlights from the concert...did I mention how much I LOVE my zoom feature?!? BTW...Keith Urban is soooo hot in person! Nicole Kidman is a lucky lady!! He even walked through the crowd twice and played to the "cheap seats".




So here are some highlights from the concert...did I mention how much I LOVE my zoom feature?!? BTW...Keith Urban is soooo hot in person! Nicole Kidman is a lucky lady!! He even walked through the crowd twice and played to the "cheap seats".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a really great concert! I love the picture of you and Bailee!
How fun! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment