Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And in other scrappy news...



My dear hubby, Shane, has converted to the dark side...he has become my scrappin buddy. I kid you not!!! We went to (Christy...shut your ears)...Paramore/No Doubt concert a couple of weeks ago and he wanted to scrap the pictures. Apparently he had the vision of the layout AT the concert. Yep...he's got it BAD!!!! He did this layout. Isn't it cool??? There are nearly 50 pictures on those 2 pages and he tore each and every one of them and placed them just so. There is also 2 pages of journaling...yes...I said JOuRNALING...on the back.

He is so consumed that he got another 100 pictures so he can scrap the No Doubt portion of the concert. I am going to go get him his own album!

I have to say though...it is awesome to have someone like Shane in my life that is so involved in what I do and so supportive of me. This year we will have been married 17 years...yeah, I'm THAT old! LOL But I love him the same or more today than I did back all those years ago...and now you all can see why...He's just as crazy as I am!!!!!

So thanks for letting me be mushy. I guess I can be a little mushy on my blog if I want, right? And Shane...if you are reading this (and I KNOW you can't stay away...so you ARE)...I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!! <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Creative Bug Christy said...

Shane - your layout is AWESOME - I am so impressed. Can't wait to see the next set of pages! You ROCK!

Sue said...

I'm so impressed with that layout!!! mushy becomes you....you should do it more often :)