Followers

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Design by Diana


This is from a new site I stumbled on recently. They post sketches every Thursday and I found this one very inspiring. If you get a chance, check them out...Design by Diana.I am on a quest to get all the kids' professional school pictures scrapped. That is a project that is small enough that I think I can actually accomplish it. This is Bailee's 6th grade beginning of the year picture. It is amazing to me how she has changed in just one year. She is sure growing up!
This is her now...catching her first fish!

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, you rocked that LO, I love what you did with it! thanks for playing!!

Alicia Sharp said...

Shannon I really miss you and miss our talks on the phone. Hope you all are doing well. Bailee's hair look cute that way. Miss you all bunches.