Followers

Saturday, August 08, 2009

More goodies from The Memory Cafe...



I admit that I am truly loving these die cut corners from The Memory Cafe!! They are so easy to use and so much fun!! I coupled the corner with the NEW Scrappin Sports & More paper that was just debuted at CHA Summer...and had a "Fun Time" scrapping!!!

OK...I know that was corny! LOL It's been a busy week and I just started my new job on Monday...which I LOVE by the way!!! I even have a new Blackberry Curve for work now. Yeah...addicting!!!

Lots to tell and update, but we are on the run again. I will update soon with some pictures.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Great layout Shannon! Love the yellow and black together!

Creative Bug Christy said...

That page is super cute! As you know, I just love your work!

Ana Warriner said...

Hi BFF~

How cute, your kids take really good pictures. I need to ask christy to give a quick little class on "how to take good Pic's" Love the card you made, see I told you it's not that hard to make a card :-) Big hugs