Followers

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

American Crafts Challenge


Every week there is a challenge on the American Crafts blog. I love to play along and this week I actually had time!! From the moment that Bailee had these valentine's made...I knew exactly how I was planning to scrap my copy!! Note...there was NO cardstock harmed in the making of this layout...it's ALL patterned paper...and some of it is even SCRAPS!! :)

Supplies:
All paper/thickers: American Crafts
Buttons: Bo Bunny

REMEMBER...come back ALL NEXT WEEK for some cool giveaways!!! I'm cleaning my scraproom and YOU just might be a winner!!!!

Oh...wondering how Dr. Seuss Day went?...




It was a BIG HIT!!! We enjoyed it quite a bit! It gave us time to sit! The pictures...these are it! :)

2 comments:

Banu said...

Beautiful LO. Very neat.

Karen said...

Love this layout! Love the heart tree. I might have to steal that idea sometime. Congrats on the "win"! This truly deserves it!!