Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Krazy for KITS!!!

OK...so I told you about the kits at 1 Creative Bug...I've teased you a bit and now I am gonna SHOW you! This was made with the Resolutions/Goals kit. Now I have to tell you...I am not a "scrap inside the box" kinda gal...so when I heard "resolutions and goals" all I could think about was our annual New Years Eve at the hockey game!! Get it? Resolutions and GOALS?!?! Ha! I crack myself up!! I added some cardstock for my background and an OLD transparency from my stash...I think it is Daisy D...are they even still in business??




The kit comes with a green background and some red flowers...which don't really fit with my hockey theme...so now I have left overs for cards and other layouts!! (...and there WILL be other layouts from this kit...stay tuned...) ALL of this for $7! What a steal!! And I'll bet...if you ask Christy nicely...she would even customize your kit for you!!

So check her out at www.1CreativeBug.blogspot.com !!

7 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Great layout!

LisaNRoxy said...

What a fun layout! Love the sports these and your Goals!! made me chuckle! Great job!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the B&W photos on the layout

jeannine said...

Fun LO!!

Elizabeth said...

I love your layout, it is a really great sports page! I think you should submit it!

Have a great week!
e.

Liz said...

Fabulous layout

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Love it!