Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A look at Mexico...and American Crafts



These are some of my favorite pictures taken of Bailee on the beach in Mexico. Brenda got this dress for her and she looked so cute in it!! I used the American Crafts Heat Wave line for pretty much the entire layout because it just worked so perfectly. The papers are 2 sided so I could use the bright colors to bring out the colors in her dress and the plain colored sides to soften the layout a bit. And after actually cleaning my scraproom, I was able to find this netting. How perfect!!

This was truly a wonderful trip and I am so glad we got to go. After dealing with the aftermath of our car accident for nearly 6 weeks now, I can say that is a happy place that I go to from time to time to keep me sane!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Great blog here!! So happy you're able to get some scrapping done! Looking forward to seeing you around some more at the Dango!