OK...so this year has certainly had it's ups and downs...and I think if I were Ali Edwards...my word for 2010 would be DRAMA! LOL After a WONDERFUL vacation in Mexico...I come home and last Sunday was in a head-on collision. It wasn't my fault...the lady turned in front of us...but there were injuries. Grandpa was with us and is now out of the hospital. I was driving and Logan was strapped in the back. He and I are in therapy and I have limited use of my left hand. But we walked away from a totally vehicle...so I am THANKFUL. The air bags were no fun to get hit with...but we walked away from a totalled vehicle...SO I AM THANKFUL!!!!
So after dealing with hospitals, therapists and adjusters...today I get the email I have waited my whole scrappy-life to get...I AM GETTING PUBLISHED IN CREATING KEEPSAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had gone to a scrapbook convention with Shane and I found a comic book artist that is really inspiring to me. I made a layout based on his "style" of comic art and within a week of submitting...it's being PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And even with a messed up hand...I am still scrapping...just slooooooooooooowly! LOL
Thanks for letting me share the good, the bad and the ugly!! Now...to shop for a new van! Any suggestions? :D
1 comment:
Proud of you shannon!! Pubbed..how cool:)
Thanks so much for the RAK..NEAT:)
How sweet to remember little Ole' me. Smiles, Jean
Post a Comment