


When I saw the March Sketch Challenge on the SEI blog, I knew right away this was the PERFECT time for me to use up some of the SEI papers I had been hoarding and feature Logan's Patrick the Wolf Boy pictures from C2E2 this year.
I have been a LONG TIME fan of SEI and when the Kaboom line came out...I bought multiple pages!! (I do have a comic book crazed family afterall!!). This year for Lent, I gave up buying new supplies (come on EASTER!!!), so this was a good time to break into my treasured stash and whip up a tribute layout!! (yes...I do actually keep all my scraps from this line!!).
So there you go...my son, Logan, with his favorite comic authors/illustrators...Art Baltazar and Franco!! And if you have kids that are around Logan's age that like to read...check out Tiny Titans or Patrick the Wolf Boy! They are amazing reads!!
1 comment:
Great line for this theme!
Post a Comment