Followers

Friday, April 01, 2011

It's a PARTY - Reminisce Style!!




There is a challenge on the Reminisce Blog to come up with a party-themed project. I immediately thought of the day Logan earned his probationary black belt. Don't you just want to sing..."Everybody was KUNG FU FIGHTING"? OK, maybe just me...anyway....

So using the Reminisce graduation line that was newly released this year, I added several pictures from the graduation party at his school. Wasn't it nice of Logan to look all mean and serious for me? :D

I also wanted to point out that I am officially in LOVE with collage prints at Walgreens!! Obviously I took a TON of pictures. The collage print feature resized the photos and allowed me to use a lot of them. I then cut it apart so that it didn't look too much like a traditional collage. I then added the larger picture and viola!!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. (My blog gets lonely!!)

Party On!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, I'm singing with ya, everybody was kung fu fighting....I can hear the music, and thanks, it's stuck in my head now! lol Cute little guy!

Angela said...

LOVE it Shannon!! What a great use of the graduation line!! Thanks for playing along with the Reminisce Blog Challenge!!

Unknown said...

SUPER Cute layout!! Love those pics too, FAB!