
When I saw this sketch at the Lily Bee Blog, I went searching through my papers. I came upon these papers and they just reminded me of Spring (or maybe that is just wishful thinking!!).

Every Spring, a nest of rabbits end up in our front yard (yeah...WAY fun to mow around...NOT!!). But they are always so cute. Last year we got to actually see the babies in the nest (NO TOUCHING of course!!). I've always wondered what makes our yard "the place to be". Maybe we just don't mow as well as the neighbors! :) Either way, it is always a fun time. Can't wait to see what will happen this year! Of course, at this point, I would just be happy with Spring weather!

I must also say that I am having way too much fun making homemade flowers. My Tim Holtz flower die cut has been working overtime!! But I LOVE the effect. And since Lily Bee papers are 2-sided, you get bonus color on the flowers!! Also...a shout out to my BFF, Ana, for these cool "wheat" embellishments. She gave them to me when I was in California in February and I soooo *heart* them!!! Perfect for a lumpy, bumpy layout like this!! YOU ROCK BFF!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment