Monday, January 02, 2012
Off to a great start!
Who doesn't start off the year with some resolutions...or at least a fresh set of goals? Well, I have several, but one of them is ALWAYS using my STASH!! So when I saw the Club CK December Pinterest Challenge I knew this was a perfect opportunity.
I also decided that since my goal was to USE MY STASH, what better place to hang out than the SCRAP YOUR CRAP blog? (click on the link on my sidebar). The most recent challenge was to use BUTTONS! Well, I certainly have a love for buttons! Actually, I am pretty proud of myself because rather than just slapping some buttons on the page, I added some bling to a few of them for a little extra color.
So here was the inspiration for the layout (a cool picture from Pinterest...my new addiction)...
And here is my creation...
I used up some of my Scrappin Sports & More scraps, buttons and made a small dent in the MASSIVE chipboard letter collection I have! I even used some of my word fetti...which is a staple in my sticker collection!
Thanks for stopping by! My other goals is to keep this blog UPDATED this year...so stop by often and don't forget to say Hello while you are here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
love your layout and that pinterest photo is wonderful! Happy 2012
I love your use of buttons and also the mixed alpha! Fab layout.
Thanks so much for joining us at SYC
what a fun LO! I love your trail of buttons! thanks for playing along with us at SYC and hope to see you in future challenges!
Very cute page!! Thanks for playing with us at SYC!!
This is awesome! Love the colors and the design! And I don't know any crafter who isn't addicted to Pinterest at the moment! :) Love that place! And pretty cool that you used your chipboard letter stash in addition to your buttons...way to really dig deep and SYC! Thanks so much for joining us at SYC!
That is definitely an inspiration, putting some jewel on the buttons. Definitely a great way to add more interest on buttons.
Great festive page! I love the mixed font title and all the buttons! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Crap!
WHAT A FAB PAGE!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SYC!
Post a Comment