Followers

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Kickin it OLD SKOOL with Basic Grey!

In honor of National Scrapbook Day, there are a ton of challenges on the Basic Grey Blog. The Vintage challenge totally called my name because I am a Basic Grey HOARDER!!! It's true! I have some of the papers from when I very first started scrapping...and of course fell immediately in love with all the BG goodness!!

So, as I looked through my stash of coveted Basic Grey, I found that there were papers with FROGS on them. Perfect for my son's FAME Festival pictures since it was his Frog picture that made the display!!


I had such an awesome time putting this layout together. I used the Color Me Happy line...and it really did make me happy!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

1 comment:

meganklauer said...

Oh my gosh! I love this so very much! I struggle with 2 pagers and you rocked it! So inspiring!