Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sketchabilities Sketch #77 - Yep...more Disney pictures!

When I saw the sketch at Sketchabilities, I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap. Isn't it nice when that happens. It's the "aha moment" in scrapping!!

So I had been working on my 1700 Disney pictures and came across the bugs life pictures.

So here is what I came up with...


I went old school with some Nikki Silvis paper I had and some bug stickers...and used my new hexagon mask.

Thanks for "buzzing" by my blog!! Hope to see you back soon! :)

~Shannon

4 comments:

Sanna said...

wow! I just love this page! so glad you joined us at Sketchabilities!! thanks for playing along :)

Marika said...

So colorful! I like. :)

Sandy Ang said...

what a wonderful LO. It's so great

Lynn said...

What a great layout. I love your photos and how you did the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchabilities!