Your page intrigues me and I'd love to know its story. Great use of the sketch and I think the star embellishments are just perfect for your theme. Thanks for playing at The Memory Nest.
Thanks for stopping by! My friend hosts theme parties and this was Oscar night. We dressed up as if we were attending the Oscars. There was movie trivia and movie themed food. It was a great time!
fabulous take on the sketch with this fun Oscars page!! Love the product you used - really reflects the theme. Thank you for playing along with us at tMN!!
3 comments:
Your page intrigues me and I'd love to know its story. Great use of the sketch and I think the star embellishments are just perfect for your theme. Thanks for playing at The Memory Nest.
Thanks for stopping by! My friend hosts theme parties and this was Oscar night. We dressed up as if we were attending the Oscars. There was movie trivia and movie themed food. It was a great time!
fabulous take on the sketch with this fun Oscars page!! Love the product you used - really reflects the theme. Thank you for playing along with us at tMN!!
Post a Comment