Followers

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Super Hero Sketches!

Hello All!  Today I wanted to show you a layout I did with a sketch from My Creative Sketches: (by the way, I am in LOVE with their kits, even if I didn't use it on this particular layout)...
 
When I saw this sketch that included the stars, the comic-geek in me knew I needed to work on my Universal album and get our super hero pictures scrapped!!  I obviously added one picture to the sketch, but I have to say, I am happy with the way it turned out.  I used some specialty papers and some OLD Rusty Pickle (I miss that company!!)  So here it is...(do you "get" my title??)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!


4 comments:

Angel said...

Oh I love all this bright colors thanks for playing at My Craetive Sketches!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page!! Love the fun colors and the bam!!

Veronica Goh said...

Love this amazing layout! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

Christine said...

Such a fun page! I am going to feature this on our My Creative Scrapbook Instagram Page today!