Followers

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Splendor


I mentioned earlier that I had been chosen to be the GDT at Creating With Paper . This is one of the layouts I did with this awesome kit. All the papers and embellishments are from Autumn Leaves and the kit even comes with an entire box of foam stamps!! It is truly awesome and I can't wait to work on some more projects with it.

I think the coolest part of GDT positions is that you get a chance to work with some amazing new products that might not always be in your comfort zone, but I think that really helps me grow as a scrapbooker.

Well, I guess the kids and I are about go to fight the heat and play at the zoo for a while...perhaps I have some zoo pages in my near future!

1 comment:

SmileyCarrie said...

WOW this is beautiful.. did you cut all those flowers out?? I love the colours. amazing!