Followers

Friday, July 14, 2006

What's the deal...



With all these 2 page layouts I've been doing lately? This is a layout I did that was inspired by an Ali Edwards design from the July 2006 CK. She is my HERO! Seriously! I took these pics of Logan with my new camera the other day and I was SO happy with them. He's just too stinkin cute for his own good and he knows it! LOL OK, I'm his mother and this is my blog so I can proclaim that my son is the cutest boy in the universe if I want! LOL Anyway, Logan mixed with Basic Grey paper and Ali Edwards...how could I resist?

3 comments:

SmileyCarrie said...

Love the layout.. .especially the writing around the outside. You're right, he is too cute! :) Love the layout.. and the paper (my fav... Basic Grey!!) Great job!

Creative Bug Christy said...

He sure is a cutie!

Allison Cope said...

LOL!! You go Mom!!!

Love the graphic feel of the pages!! You're right... he is a cutie!!