Followers

Monday, November 27, 2006

I can't believe this little baby is almost 11!!



This is a layout I did a few weeks ago, but I have to tell you...I can't BELIEVE this is my daughter. My slang-talking, training-bra-wearing, boys are not-s0-icky daughter! I found this picture when I was looking through her baby album. I have always been so disappointed with her baby pictures as she was born "before scrapping". This picture was originally 3 1/2 x 5 and I had it blown up to an 8x10. It was one of the few pictures that were uncluttered and just the very essence of my little baby.

The other cool thing about this page is that almost all the embellishments are stickers. (Achoo! ROFL). I guess I will always have a passion for stickers. I guess as with my photography, my sticker use has evolved as well.

1 comment:

SmileyCarrie said...

Great layout... I love those stickers.. is it the Kelly Panacci paper??