
I was up late scrapping Thursday night...or should I say Friday MORNING. I had these pictures that Shane had taken of me when we went to the Indiana Transportation Museum and I had been dying to scrap them...just for me. I have been really reflective about life lately with all the changes going on and the pictures with the train just reminded me that I was "on track" with the rest of my life...finally!!! I had also purchased this paper, emb, etc. on a whim and they all seemed to fit really well together, so I was off. I posted it in the Creating Keepsakes gallery and to my surprise, Erin Lincoln found it and used it for the Page of the Day!! I was so excited! It has been a really great week for me. I got an e-mail from Scrapbooks Etc. that they were publishing one of my layouts in their April edition and I am the December cover finalist for Scrap Street ezine. I just feel so blessed.
2 comments:
Beautiful layout... its amazing!
Congrats on your many achievements. Wow!
What a stunning LO Shannon! I love the photos!
Congrats on your CK "Page of the Day" and your toot's for the S,E mag! WTG!!!! So proud!!
Post a Comment