I had this picture of my daughter that I really loved, but needed a good quote for. My friend, Jamie, at ebb suggested this one it is just seemed to fit my daughter's personality perfectly! Using up some more of my older Basic Grey. It's so hard to say good-bye to my stash of Basic Grey. Not sure why that is, but I am on a quest to use up some of my older stash and Basic Grey just seems to work so well with most of my pictures lately. Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving holiday. Got a couple of cute quotes that I need to save, so I will share them with all my blogger buddies...
Thanksgiving morning...I say to my son, Logan..."Do you know what Mommy is thankful for?...You! What are you thankful for Logan?"
Logan to Mommy "VIDEO GAMES!!!!" (eventually he added..."oh yeah, and my family too")
Black Friday...found out that my SIL is getting married, so I told Logan, "Aunt Ashley and Fly Boy are getting married (Fly Boy is her boyfriend and he is a pilot...hence the nickname)!"
Logan to Mommy: "Is he going to kiss her?"
Mommy: "Yes"
Logan: "That's SO GROSS!!"
Kids!! Gotta love em!!
No comments:
Post a Comment