
It's been a rough few days, but this layout symbolizes growth for me. I am moving on. I am still very saddened by the loss of my dear, sweet doggie, but I am trying to move on and enjoy the season. I used a sketch to get me inspired. This sketch is a Becky Fleck sketch and is one of the December Page Map sketches. I wanted to focus on the things that I love about the season and this is the very thing I love the most. I love the lights and designs of the season. I also LOVE these snowflakes! LOL These snowflakes were custom made for me by Christy from 1 Creative Bug . I have used them on tons of pages and these are the last. Um...Christy...LOL So...as Christmas draws closer and only a week left...best wishes to all my wonderful blogger buddies. And thanks so much to everyone for all your kind words and support during my sad times.
4 comments:
I'll take that as an order... more snowflakes coming up!
Awesome snowflakes... Great job Christy!
Love the layout... I agree with Jen~ how are the pictures so clear??
Stunning layout! Such a striking page, awesome photography!
Isn't this an awesome and therapeutic craft to get in to?
Post a Comment