Followers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

What's really important...

Today is my 2nd day of unemployment. So far so good! LOL Yesterday I worked on this layout. I love the quote by Erma Bombeck. That woman was a very profound writer even through her use of humor. We took this picture on Thanksgiving. I love how Logan is holding my face. He does this once in a while and it just melts my heart. Such a sweetie. Bailee is also holding her doggie, Ashley. This is the newest member of our family. She named it after her aunt Ashley who recently moved to Florida. Needless to say, Ashley II goes everywhere with us. And of course, that handsome guy beside me is Shane...my sweet, tolerant hubby! (well...most of the time). This was such a good day for my family despite the fact that Bailee was sick and Logan was tired and sick of pictures! LOL I look at us here and can't help but think...this is what is important in life. If I lost everything I had, but still had my family...we would make it through. We could survive on the pure support of one another. For that I am SO grateful. I am SO grateful that I get the chance to be home and spend more time with them. I am SO grateful that I am able to recognize what is important in my life. And I am SO grateful that I am loved.

1 comment:

Creative Bug Christy said...

Precious - simply Precious! Those are the moments Scrapping is made for!