Followers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Reflection...

This layout was done for a Quote challenge at CCAS . Since we added our moderators, one of the new things that we have added are daily quotes and quote challenges. I, for one, am not great at finding quotes, but usually can find a picture to match a quote when one is thrown at me. This quote was an easy one for me. I had taken this picture of Bailee on Thanksgiving weekend at the woods and new exactly how I wanted to use it. Apparently, all reflective layouts require the use of old Basic Grey papers! LOL Either that...or this just proves how stinking much of the stuff I own! Stop over and give the challenges a try!

To answer everyone's questions on the holiday photos...I used my Kodak Easy Share camera on landscape mode with no flash. We were pretty far away, so I zoomed in and tried to be pretty still...but we were in a car, so a tripod was impossible. The other trick...I took a TON of pictures that night and chose the best ones. I think giving some distance made a big difference as the camera didn't pick up the blur as easily.

Oh Christy...thanks!!! LOL

No comments: