
So I am doing a contest at Creating Pages and this week's challenge is to use at least 3 non-square shapes on a layout. I came up with this design while I was on my business trip this weekend. I have to say it was fun to design and honestly...not my typical "style" - if I even know what that is. I broke out a bunch of old papers and supplies as well...so that was fun. I think I had read somewhere that Elsie just picks a few things she wants to use to design with and then creates from there. I guess in a way I sort of did that here. I just grabbed what I thought looked good and limited myself to those supplies. I'm glad I did because it was a fun exercise in creativity. I hear that we are supposed to get tons of snow tonight and tomorrow...so I might just have some extra time to scrap afterall. I guess we shall see.
OK...now here is a test to see who all reads my blog...since I have done this challenge...I am challenging you all to do the same...use at least 3 shapes on a layout that are not square or rectangles. Post the link in your comments section and I will have my son randomly choose a name for a RAK! You have until next Monday...so let's see who is out there lurking!
2 comments:
Cute layout!
Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment