Followers

Friday, February 02, 2007

Need Advice


OK...so I totally hate this layout. There is just something "missing" to me, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is because for some reason I can't get to sleep before 2am any day this week so I am exhausted. But I just can't look at it anymore. I need help!

1 comment:

Creative Bug Christy said...

Well, for what it's worth... I would have used "more" title... the clock embellishments call out *Time* to me - so I'd have titled it *Time to Play*...

another thing you can do is continue to pull the threes through the page. Take three brads and put them down the side of the page toward the top left (as I look at the page the left) and three more down the lower right - next to the picture. Hope that makes sense.

I can't wait to see what other advice you get - it's fun to see everyone's take on a layout.