Followers

Friday, April 27, 2007

My project is gonna be on TV!!!!!

OK...I am shaking as I write this because I am SOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! A few weeks ago, there was a post on the Boxer about a contest that the TV Show Paint Paper and Crafts. So I entered thinking...what the heck, but never DREAMED they would actually choose it. Well, today I got an e-mail from the show...I am a GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!! This just ROCKS!!! A special thanks to Angie from Boxer Scrapbook Productions for telling the team about the contest!!!! I'll post my project once it is aired on TV!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Congratulations Shannon! We are all very excited for you! Can't wait until it airs. Can I have your autogragh????

Anonymous said...

There was no doubt that you wouldn't win something with that project. It was awesome!!

Great job!!

Danielle said...

congratulations shannon that is so exciting!!!