Followers

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trying new things


This weekend at Scrap-a-Latte there is a crop focusing on lots of different technique...most of which I can say I have never tried before in my life! I am not an embosser...but I made the leap...I bought some UTEE and a heat gun and I was ready to rock and roll! I made this layout by doing an image transfer onto contact paper. It turned out pretty cool. Think I need more practice with the actual technique though. I have learned so much this weekend and I have to give a huge THANKS to Veronica if she happens to be stalking my blog because you ROCK girlie!!! Thanks for all the great challenges!!! And on that note...I sooooooooo need to get to bed. Shane comes home from Wrestlemania sometime in the wee hours of the morning and he will have lots of wrestling pictures for me to scrap! Tee Hee! Let's get ready to RUM....BLLLLLLLLLLE! (Um...Christy...about that Wrestling line of MOSD...I just might have a few "suggestions" and er...um...uh...requests...LOL)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

your LO turned out great shannon- i am not an embosser either LOL i have the stuff - just never tried it LOL