Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

SAL Blog Challenge

Veronica started a blog challenge this week at Scrap-A-Latte to journal about things that have happened only once in my life. Well V - here is my list (although I realized that my life is truly full of twos! Wierd, huh?):

*only married to one man (and he is an awesome first husband! ROFL)
*only seen one actual tornado live (and that is ENOUGH!)
*only done one blog challenge
*only gone to one SAL retreat
*only been to CHA once
*only been laid off once
*only have one college degree (for now)
*only been parasailing once
*only got lost in the mountains of Arkansas once (and I hope I NEVER have to do that again!!!)


OK...I think that is pretty much all I can think of. Every time I started to add something to my list, I was like, nope...done that twice! LOL Guess from now, my lucky number is 2! But this was a great thing to think about and I definately see a layout in my future!

1 comment:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Way To Go Shannon for doing the list! It's a good memory exercise isn't it, LOL. Thanks for playing!

Veronica