Followers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Finally...a layout!


All this hype going on lately and I haven't had much time to scrap at all! So here it is (although it looks like I scanned it wonky)...a layout!!! LOL This was a picture taken of my dear Shane on St. Pats Day this year. I used some really cool embellishments from We are Memory Keepers. I had never tried them before, but got some in my DT kit from Creative Crafts and Stickers. It was really fun to work with and seemed to go really well with the Chatterbox papers I have had in my stash FOREVER!!!
Well...the house is quiet and I am inbetween cleaning, so I think I might even try to scrap again! SHOCK!!! Anyone scrapping for NSD??? I've got my pictures already developed and ready to go! Can't WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY FISH PASTE, girl! What great news you have! I'm sooo happy for you! You ROCK!!!!!!

Give me a holler - I miss you..
Oh, and by the way..check out my blog..you've been TAGGED!!!