Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What I couldn't live without...

Here's another blog challenge...What things could I not do without and why...

1. My family - I would be lost without them! I suppose I could loan them to someone for a few days...but I would totally miss them eventually! LOL (this of course includes my beloved BEAGLES)

2. Food - for obvious reasons as well as the fact that I just love food. I could do without certain foods, but I would miss them - especially candy and chips!

3. Friends - life would be a lonely place without friends.

4. Some means to entertain myself - I hate being bored! I would prefer to have a computer with internet access, but if I couldn't, I would settle for cross stitching, reading or scrapping.

Random thought - if I was never able to buy another scrapbook supply, book or cross stitch kit again...I think I would still be set if I could keep what I had! LOL (except for maybe adhesive).

5. Ponytail holders and sunglasses. OK - I realize this is a wierd one, but I hate to have my hair down all the time - it bugs me, but I won't cut it short. And I need sunglasses because my eyes are MAJORLY sensitive to the sunlight. I suppose I could live without them, but I would have to go out only at night!

I am sure that my list could go on and on and on...but those are my top 5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, food is a must have~although I think half the food I consume is a no need!