Followers

Friday, May 04, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

OK...so I guess I got tagged by Sue! So here goes...

Seven Random things about me:

1. I graduated from college in 3 years instead of 4 with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work. (ok...apprarently I have ALWAYS been the energizer bunny! LOL)
2. I just started a new business selling Mortgage Protection and Annuities so that I can stay home with my family.
3. I am a natural red head (in case anyone was wondering!)
4. Being a red head in the 70s was NOT cool!
5. I am addicted to paper!
6. I love Beagles - - and apparently anything that is a bit ornery!
7. I LOVE to swing on my kids' playset. It's just such a free feeling!

The next thing I have to do is share some blogs that inspire me:

Ali Edwards OF COURSE!!! Duh! She is my freaking HERO!!!

I also like Donna Downey. I just LOVE her articles she does in Simple Scrapbooks.

I think they both inspire me because I love simple, graphic designs. And they both just ROCK!!

OK...guess I'd better tag some people...

I tag SARAH, JEN H. and DANIELLE!!! (Now...let's see who looks at my blog! LOL)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahah i guess i am it now huh LOL .... thanks shannon LOL

Danielle said...

shannon- i would love to hear about your new bussines you started ..... with DH possibly going to have to retire in a few months i am going to have to start working again and i have no idea what i will do especially in this small town with no jobs .... I have looked into starting my own bussiness in a couple different things but i am still looking to see what else is available out there.... fill me in girl