Followers

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

In case you were wondering...

What the clear albums look like that I mentioned previously...here is the album that I just finished up today.

Can I just say that I had a BLAST making this. If you want to get one for yourself, check it out here. The one thing I can officially say is that they are not flimsy. I guess when I first thought of clear albums, I was thinking the materials you get from a transparency. This is more like plexiglass. It is really sturdy. I think I may be in love! ROFL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really great Shannon!

Danielle said...

your album looks really great shannon - you and jen have convinced me that i want one LOL (not that hard to do i want all scrapping things LOL ) now to find some money to shop with

~*Michele*~ said...

Love that album Shannon!!

Susan said...

That album is great!!! LOVE IT!!