Followers

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Time to enable all you shoppers!

Thought I would mention a couple of good sales for all you in need of a little "retail therapy". LOL

1 Creative Bug is offering $1 shipping on any sized order. Check em out! They carry a lot of Midnight Oil products in the store...including the new clear albums. I just got one and WOW they are COOL!!!! They also do some really awesome custom die cuts. So for those of you that are too cheap (like me) to get a cutting system...they can do almost any kind of word, paper piecing...you name it! Make sure to check em out!!

Also...had to also mention another place to blow your budget (like...ahem...SOMEONE I know did...Carla - if you are reading this, I was serious about accidentally on purpose losing my invoice! LOL). Scrap-a-Latte has 50% off their entire clearance section. I only announced this AFTER I went shopping! LOL Things are going fast, but wow do they ever have some cool stuff on clearance. Check the announcement section of the message board for the coupon code.

OK...now that I have done my job and enabled you to all be broke like me, my job here is done! Hope you all have a great 4th of July week!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi! You don't know me but I'm one of your Blog Stalkers!! LOL!! I am not even sure how I ever found your blog but I pop in from time to time over the last few months. I wanted to let you know that you definately hit my wallet this time! I HAD to check out Scrap A Latte and have now placed not one but two orders in the past 2 weeks. I didn't realize they had a referral program until tonight and I did mention you in the comments secion and hopefully they will still give you the credit!! So anyway, hi! My name is Susan and i am one of your blog stalkers! Feel free to stalk me any old time!! Susan

Shannon said...

Welcome Susan! Stalk away! Don't feel bad...I placed a couple of orders myself! Scrap-a-Latte is a great place. Feel free to stop by the MB and chat with us!

Susan said...

Hi Shannon - I just joined the message board today but before I post I was hoping you could email me at scrappingmom@comcast.net. There's something I need to talk to you about that I don't want to post on your blog. It pertains to the troubles you had with a scrapbook store and I want you to know that I don't know the person and have never met her but just learned that this person is on the same Design Team as me. As far as I know, nobody has met her yet. I've met all the other members though. If you could email me or message me at yahoo at SusanZenn I will talk to you about it. Susan