
(Photo taken by Michele Sparklin/Sketch by Janelle Richmond) The supplies that I used were from the amazing package of Rusty Pickle supplies we got on the retreat. I never realized how much I truly loved Rusty Pickle until I got to see (and keep) almost everything they make. AWESOME!!! I can honestly say I NEEDED this trip! It was so much fun and I can't wait to go next year!!
Guess that is all for now. I am still recovering from my daughter's Halloween party last night. 8 TWEENIES! Eek! But they had fun. I'll post pics of it later. I think I earned "cool mom" status! Well, at least for now! ;)
4 comments:
Glad you had a good time and I wish I could have been there! You ALL are still huzzies in my book! LOL!!
I can't enlarge it :(
How fun! I was just in Michigan too for a crop! Miss chatting with ya Shannon!
Aren't we cute? :)
Post a Comment