Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

SAL Sketch Challenges

I actually got a chance to get some scrapping done. Carla at Scrap-a-Latte helped to get the holiday mojo going this weekend by issuing some sketch challenges. This sketch didn't really "call" to me at first, but then I found this picture that I had recently developed and it just came together. This was Bailee on her last day of 5th Grade (Sniff!!!)
I have recently been doing some "fall cleaning" and that included going through 2 years {hangs head in shame} of digital photos on my hard drive. While I was going through them and saving them to a CD, I decided to actually develop some of them. What a concept, huh? ;)


There are several great deals for free photo development :

Walgreens...buy 25, get 25 free using code THANKS...
Meijer - sign up for a new account now that they are with Snapfish and get 50 free prints
I think Winkflash also has some good deals.

If anyone else knows of some good photo deals...please leave a message in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute layout Shannon