The wife will scrap! LOL Shane is going to a wrestling match tonight in Dayton, OH and won't get back until tomorrow, so I have an evening of scrapping planned! Woohoo! Stop by www.scrap-a-latte.net . I will be chatting there and posting some challenges while I scrap. Afterall, it's way more fun to scrap with your cyber buddies, right?
Oh...update on my quest for photo organization...well, the pictures are all backed up on discs and now I am slowly (but surely) going through them to organize them at least by year so that I can have them to scrap when I want them. I also have about 100 pictures coming that I got developed free! Woohoo!
Extra photo tip...I have several old photos that are either outtakes (not so good) that I can't bring myself to get rid of and scenery type pictures. I save them in a special section. The outtakes I give to the kids when they want to scrap or just need a picture for whatever reason. The scenery ones, I save for card-making. Ah if I ever get organized it will be a miracle, but I am certainly trying!
Well, I suppose I should go get busy doing something. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
3 comments:
OH! I LOVE those nights!! Lucky you!!
where did u get the free pics from?
Love the idea about the out take photos and scenery photos! You will get organized but if you are like me you will have to re organize after organizing! LOL!!
Post a Comment