Followers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Some more Scrappin Sports projects to share...



Can I just tell you how I LOVE the Scrappin Sports papers?!?! These were a couple of my November projects I wanted to share with you! I am now officially live from my hotel room where I will be for the rest of the week. The good news...I packed a BUNCH of scrappy stuff to play with since I didn't have to watch kids, fix dinner, etc. Now if I can get my camera to upload to this laptop, I might have a few things to share!

5 comments:

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

I love what you did wit these girlie...the concert layout, tooo cute ansd that title on your soccer LO is the best! Great work!

Alicia Sharp said...

Love these LO's! You are so creative and original! I love it!!

kshand said...

Great job on the layouts!! Lovin' those circles :)

Debbie said...

The layouts look terrific! And I love that you have the Manah Mahnah video on your blog. Too funny!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

I love these! Cool soccer mom layout!