Apparently I am your "free stuff" connection. LOL This time I wanted to tell you all about some free chipboard goodness. Just go over to the
Magistical Memories Blog and leave a comment and you could WIN!!! Good luck!!! By the way, I must tell you that this is an AWESOME prize. I recently was chosen to go on to Round 2 of their DT contest and this is the prize package I will be working with. Here is one of the layouts I did with it...


I have to say I had WAY too much fun playing with all the different elements! Oh yeah...and my scraproom is FINALLY clean so I can actually work in there again!
I will leave you all with some pictures from the hockey game we went to tonight. Komets WON!!! GOOOOOOO KOMETS!!!!



3 comments:
Thanks for the giveaway info! Love the hockey pics!
Cool stuff! Thanks Shannon!
good pics from the hockey game, B didn't want to join you 3?
Post a Comment