OK, today is my 16th wedding anniversary! Woohoo! And I can't think of a better man to have in my life all these years than my sweet Shane! We managed to get a babysitter last night and actually went to a really nice restaurant and listened to a live band! It was AWESOME! I am TRULY blessed. I know that all relationships have their ups and downs, but I can honestly say that Shane is, was and will always be my very best friend. For those that know me, you know I don't typically scrap "mushy stuff"...but I will share a couple of pictures from last night that MIGHT find their way on a scrapbook page some day! ;-) (oh...and I tried my first Appletini. Not sure I am crazy about martinis, but it certainly got better the more I drank! LOL)


So to my darling hubby...I LOVE YA BABE!!
On other news...we had a vicious ice storm the Friday before Christmas. A couple of big tree branches fell on Grandpa's car and we just noticed yesterday that it cracked the windshield. So I guess I will be calling the insurance co. tomorrow to get that taken care of. Grandpa doesn't drive it anymore, so at least it wasn't a really bad thing since we have 2 other cars. But this is what my front yard looked like...Nice, huh??


On a postive note, we never lost power. Thousands lost power for several days. Not good in record low temps and all the hotels booked up for the holidays!
Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday!!
8 comments:
Congrats on 16 years you two!
Happy late Anniversary! Those are great pics of you 2! Glad you all survived the ice storm!!
Happy Anniversary - you both look incredible! Love those ice storm picks - lol ---sooooo glad you are coming to California instead of me going to Indianna, lol!
Congrats on 16 years!! Hope you have a wonderful New Years!!
Great photos of you and Shane! happy late anniversary :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Congrats on your anniversary. I am working on 23rd this year.
Best wishes for a better 2009 for all of us.
Happy belated Anniversary!!
You know I'd be thrilled to have an ice storm about now!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment