Followers

Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm a 2-pager fool!!

I know! It's crazy...It's B*A*N*A*N*A*S!!! But lately since I started working on my Disney album, every time I come across a group of photos...I need to make 2 page spreads. Here is one I have had pictures for a while and finally decided to scrap...

The papers and embellishments are from Boxer and they went together so easy!! I just love their gingham and transparencies.

Hope everyone is having a Happy 2009! So far I have cleaned my scraproom and most of the basement, burned the heck out of my arm (long story), banged my knee super hard on my desk (yeah...just limping a LITTLE) and started going crazy sketching out ideas to scrap!

Oh by the way...as promised...the SLICE PARTY is ON!! Yep my dear bloggers...I am having my first Blog Party on Martin Luther King weekend...so stay tuned for fun and PRIZES!!! Mark your calendars now...the fun starts 1/16 (Friday) and won't end until midnight Monday!! Prize pictures to follow...spread the word!! For those that post a link and link it back here in the comments, I will put your name in a drawing for a SWEET RAK!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Can't wait to see what all you come up with for your Slice party! Sounds pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

So, when do we see that room? When's your big article happening?