
For this month's DT assignment at Scrappin Sports and More, we were given a Becky Fleck sketch and told to flip it some way. I turned mine sideways. I was originally planning to use the jump rope papers and rub ons for actual jump rope pictures (Bailee was in jump rope club), but the club stopped meeting and Bailee has started playing this jump rope game when we go to Tokens and Tickets and is REALLY good at it! Have you played it? There is like a light you have to jump over like a jump rope. It is really hard. I can do it for a little while and then I mess up, but she loves it and always wins TONS of tickets. My personal favorite is the Deal or No Deal game. Shane won 400 tickets on that once! It becomes very addictive! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment