Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

La la la la...la la la la ...Logan's World!

OK, perhaps I have watched ONE too many Elmo cartoons in my life! :-) So since the hubby is away this weekend, the wifey will scrap! I am working on my Disney album, but I also did this layout.



I used one of those random pictures that I had taken of Logan to journal about the things he likes and does right now. He helped me with the journaling. I have also been trying to use up some of my embellishments that have been hanging around my scraproom. Hopefully I will get some more time to go to my scraproom today...here's hoping!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi there...been wondering how you're doing! Cute layout!! love how you layered all the pp!! Enjoy your scrappy time :)

BonBon said...

Hey Shannon!!
Just popped in to say hi and see how you have been- great LO!

Marcie said...

Great layout, what a cute photo!