Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am queen of the midnight scrappers!!!

and one of these days it is going to catch up with me! LOL yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn!! So just have to share...this is another page for my Disney album (yep...still working on it!!)...this was a statue of Walt Disney at Hollywood Studios...and my new yummy Graphic 45 paper. At first, I wasn't sure I was going to like that paper...but I DO, I REALLY DO!! Didn't try out for their team (simplify, right??), but I can see I will be getting more of their papers!!

This was based on a sketch by Janelle Richmond at Magistical Memories (only the BEST chippies EVER!!)

Well, guess since I have to drive to Indy tomorrow, I'd better get to bed...no falling asleep at the wheel for me! (although I DO see some coffee in my future!!) Oh...speaking of coffee...(yes, I know I am rambling, but it is my blog and I can ramble if I want to)...The Expresso Gallery has a sugar free, vanilla latte FRAPPE! THE BEST!! I am truly addicted! Must have one (or two) tomorrow!!! :-)

Night all!!

No comments: